top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·49 members

Today: Juventus - Roma live watch 30 December 2023 Watch

r/Juve - Moise Kean | I feel lucky to be where I am today. Upvote 167. Downvote ... r/Juve - Curva, Juventus-Roma: la Sud ci sarà. E. Upvote 11. Downvote 0 ...

Video - Wenger: I will support Arteta00:55 “I am an Arsenal supporter and at the moment I support the manager in charge and the manager in charge is Ljungberg. When Arteta will be in charge I will support Arteta,” said Wenger. He (Arteta) is intelligent, he has passion, he has knowledge, but Ljungberg (does) as well,” Wenger added. Talks with the Watford squad have taken place amid a backdrop of discontent over the payment of last season’s bonuses, with that issue not yet resolved to the players’ satisfaction. However, the club are close to a wages deal, having told the players they are not intending to furlough staff. It comes after Premier League-wide talks aimed at a collective pay deal broke down without resolution. The Premier League proposed a 30% pay cut, but the Professional Footballers’ Association said that would affect tax contributions to the NHS. An interesting game here in South Korean K League. The host team returned in K league 1 following a three-year absence. Gwangju did well in K league 2, with the team earning auto promotion. Team's main goal will be securing first division survival and they will do their best to get something positive in the opener. Seongnam finished bottom half of the table last season. The Magpies are experienced side in K league and they should go for win in this opener. Everyone is finding value in sway team. But Four of the last 7 direct confrontation between two teams ended sharing spoils. We could see a similar case on Saturday. ▶️ Juventus vs Roma Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2H 11 hours ago — Head to head · Flag ITA Serie A. 5 Mar 2023. Roma Roma. 1 : 0. Juventus · Flag ITA Serie A. 27 Aug 2022. Juventus Juventus. 1 : 1. Roma · Flag ITA Serie A. 9 ... So surely if you want to try and get more goals from the rest of your squad you would look to the player who brought so much out of Hazard? The relationship between Hazard and Giroud on the pitch was special, one of those always knowing what the other is going to do type things, and it helped to bring the best out of the Belgian. The Croatian looks back to his best this season and this was a demonstration of everything he brings to the table, finding the net and also contributing two assists as Real Madrid bounced back from an early setback to win. PLAYER RATINGS Real Madrid - Courtois 6, Carvajal 6, Varane 6, Ramos 4, Mendy 6, Casemiro 6, Valverde 8, Modric 8, Rodrygo 5, Benzema 8, Hazard 6. And his selection for a game in which he did not feature has a tongue-in-cheek dig at the Gunners' north London rivals Tottenham, in the shape of the thrilling 2-2 draw at Chelsea, which saw the end of their 2015-16 title challenge. One game he did not include - but was inevitably asked about - is a notoriously fiery 0-0 draw between Arsenal and Manchester United at Old Trafford in September 2003. In a scene evocative of the rivalry between the clubs, Keown aggressively jumps over United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy after the Dutchman misses a penalty. A smart goal and Spurs have a mountain to climb now. SAVE! After something of a scramble in the box, Dier's clearance is blocked by Schick and looks to be going in - but Lloris claws the ball away from danger. PENALTY APPEAL! Moura breezes past his man on the left and cuts the ball back for Alli, who has a promising chance but can't divert the ball towards the far corner, where it would have been harder to save. The decision was made based on the recommendation of the FA national teams and technical affairs committee, headed by Yusef Hussain Al-Sahlawi, the second vice-president of the federation and head of the committee. The FA board delegated the committee to sign a new technical staff to lead the team during the coming period. Aymeric with his left foot, plays the left side and he is quick," Guardiola added. He settled quickly in this league since he arrived. Of course (his return) is important for us but we have to respect the process. Another City player recovering from a long-term knee injury is winger Leroy Sane. German media have recently reported that Bayern Munich's long-standing interest in him has been put on hold until the end of the season. Waalwijk and Sparta will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Waalwijk this season have the following results: 3W, 3D and 17L. Meanwhile Sparta have 7W, 6D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Then the evening got a bit better for them as Manchester United were held to a 2-2 home draw by Southampton. That last gasp equalizer for the Saints meant Leicester stayed in fourth place on goal difference with Wolves four points behind in sixth. The Foxes looked certain of a top-four finish a few months ago. Reaction & as it happenedPlayer Rater: who was man of the match?'Rangers seize final by the throat'To say that Rangers were dominant in the opening half would be the understatement of the season. They should have been at least one goal, and probably more goals, ahead such was their control. Rangers came out of the traps with aggression and energy and intent. They pressed Celtic into a state of distraction. It's highly likely that both teams will view this game as an opportunity to do better. Neither team has thrived this season, so it's not overly easy to fancy either to come out on top, though at the prices, the hosts do appeal. Stevenage have found wins very hard to come by, but they've looked very solid at home in recent games, which is not something that can be said for Oldham. This defensive solidity could make all the difference on Tuesday evening. The hosts have struggled for goals, but if they can continue to keep things tight, then it would no surprise if they snuck ahead against a Oldham side that concedes plenty of goals, especially on the road. We will play the best new mach from this new round Belarus league between this two good teams this league a great pick over from 2.25 goals where we look see minimal three goals and can for this pick how we play at the mach now look a great full win from new 7 points for this three goals we look see at the match now. If we see only two goals we will can look get a new minus from only 5 points what not be a great risk for this our play at the match where we play the pick. They have scored some important late goals in that time too, which is a useful habit to have, but I just have a feeling that their run will end here. Brighton will cause them some problems - the Seagulls will have to work hard to hold out though. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Andy's prediction: 0-1MONDAY West Ham v Arsenal (20:00 GMT)Both of these teams have got problems, but Arsenal's away form is probably the biggest issue here. Specifically, 'Monchengladbach Win to Nil' stands out. The host shave got stronger and stronger as the campaign has gone on, especially at the back. Having given little away against Roma, they're backed to shut out a team that failed to score both home and away against the Italians. I am also disappointed that a public service broadcaster did not step in to ask the analyst to explain his reasoning or to distance themselves from these archaic thoughts. This was a broadcast at the same time BBC Derby is promoting a 27-minute feature with former Rams defender Charlie Palmer about the difficulties he faced as a young black footballer in the 1980s. He added that "as a professional footballer at an ambitious, high-profile Championship club I know that my performances will be scrutinised and I have no problem with that whatsoever - but I do not think it is acceptable for myself and my team-mate Jayden Bogle to be judged by the colour of our skin". David Moyes returns to West Ham announcing "it feels great to be home" - although his previous time in residence encompassed only six months and 31 games. The 56-year-old Scot is back at the club on an 18-month contract with a point to prove and a large helping of humble pie being served up in the West Ham boardroom. When Moyes was previously thanked for his services as he departed in May 2018, joint chairman David Sullivan said: "We feel that it is right to move in a different direction. However, Doncaster has urged first-team players and staff to "be extremely vigilant" and warned of financial problems if clubs are unable to generate revenue from ticket sales. Whilst the current, clear advice is that matches should proceed as scheduled, we will obviously prepare for contingencies where matches might have to be played behind closed doors, or even be cancelled," he said. Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell stressed that the two governing bodies "will do everything possible to complete fixtures" while following expert government advice. Taxi for Baggies playersRooted to the bottom of the Premier League after just one win in their previous 25 matches, West Brom manager Alan Pardew could not have imagined things getting any worse when he took his side on a mid-season break to Barcelona. Instead the trip went horribly wrong, with Baggies quartet Gareth Barry, Jonny Evans, Jake Livermore and Boaz Myhill having to apologise after a taxi was stolen from outside a fast-food restaurant in the city. Zidane's side have the best defence in Spain, conceding 17 goals in 25 games, but that gain has been offset by a tame attack which has scored 16 goals fewer than La Liga leaders Barcelona. This blunt attack has become a big talking point since Real drew 2-2 at home to struggling Celta Vigo and then lost at Levante last Saturday, turning their three-point lead over Barcelona in the Spanish standings to a two-point deficit. Juventus Managua fc have two consecutive losses so far, and they have been embarrassed on their last away game to Chinandega where they have received four goals without a reply, so I feel very risk to give them a win here despite their 3-1 win at this venue of their head to head. This game is tough to choose the winner as we know that the hosts are good at home, they have lost only only one game from their last three home games, on the other hand the visitors are also good on away games and they lost only one away game this season to Managua where they lost by two goals to one so I think they are going to share the spoil here.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Asad seo
    Asad seo
  • Taimoor Alriyady
    Taimoor Alriyady
  • Toby Keller
    Toby Keller
  • Meno Khan
    Meno Khan
bottom of page