top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·49 members

Nottm Forest vs. Manchester United live stream 30.12.2023 Online

1 day ago — You can watch Nottingham Forest v Man Utd live on Peacock at 12:30pm ET. Most Premier League matches will be shown on either FuboTV or Peacock ...

With the Coronavirus causing a global sporting lockdown there has been plenty of speculation as to what will happen to the end of the current campaign. The Warm-Up: Wake up, Daniel Levy LIVE Coronavirus in sport: 'I ran out of oxygen' - Reina on coronavirus fight However according to a report from The Independent cancellation of the current season is not on the cards and instead it will be finished. Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United: How to watch 2 hours ago — Nottingham Forest host Manchester United at the City Ground on Saturday as both teams go into this one following much-needed victories. I don't know how, but Juve with stronger team than last season make much weaker and worst results this season. With C. Ronaldo and Dybala along with Higuain they have far the best attack in Italy at moment. But it seems that major problems are back in defense and that they can't score as much goals as much defense can concede. Roma lost from Torino last round 0-2. For me that is fact that this team is down in form at moment. I expect from them to give some resistance to Juve but at the end to lose. Away win! They have six straight wins ahead of this game and will feel they have what it takes to challenge Chiefs. They have three clean sheets in five PSL matches and have conceded just two goals in the process, while scoring eight. In 10 home matches in the league, Orlando Pirates have no loss. The last time they lost a league match at home was back in August 2018; they have gone unbeaten in 23 home matches in the league since. SubstitutionPosted at 120'+1' Substitution, Portsmouth. Gareth Evans replaces James Bolton. SubstitutionPosted at 120' Substitution, Oxford United. Ben Woodburn replaces Sam Long. SubstitutionPosted at 120' Substitution, Oxford United. John Mousinho replaces Alex Rodriguez. Posted at 119' Simon Eastwood (Oxford United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 119' Foul by Oliver Hawkins (Portsmouth). GOAL! Liverpool 1-0 Everton. Curtis Jones exchanges passes with Origi before curling a sensational 20-yard effort into the top corner. EVERTON CHANCE! Schneiderlin leans back and blasts high into the Kop after Adrian's punch from a corner dropped to him on the edge of the box. KEY STATS Aged 18 years and 340 days, Curtis Jones is Liverpool's youngest goalscorer in a Merseyside derby since Robbie Fowler (18y 338d) in the Premier League in March 1994. Roll of honour Let's take a quick (bullet point assisted) trip down memory lane and revisit the winners of the last 10 Ballon d'Ors. Spot the odd one out. Luka Modric 2017: Cristiano Ronaldo 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo 2015: Lionel Messi 2014: Cristiano Ronaldo 2013: Cristiano Ronaldo 2012: Lionel Messi 2011: Lionel Messi 2010: Lionel Messi 2009: Lionel Messi 11:05 - 'There are no losers' Virgil van Dijk is already pre-empting defeat in tonight's ceremony by insisting there will be "no losers". Dinamo Brest Res. will host Shakhtyor Res. for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors are favorites in this game. Of course, Shakhtyor 2 is really better team than their opponent. Shakhtyor 2 are more offensive team. They have an effective attack. In any case, I think, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory. However, this is a very unpredictable league. Perhaps, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Of course, they have a very difficult task. I expect, the hosts will pay attention on their defense. Maybe this is - draw... In any event, the visitors have a big advantage. Zwolle have lost four times at home this season while Utrecht have won four times on the road and with the visitors winning four of their last six matches and Zwolle losing five of theirs it’s easy to see why we have backed a Utrecht victory this Friday. The hosts only average 1.25 points per home game which is below the league average of 1.73 points, while Utrecht average 1.56 points per away game which is far above the Eredivisie average of 1.08 points. They gave a solid account of themselves here, where there is no shame in defeat - 17 sides have directly preceded them with the same fate, some wilting a lot more readily than the Blades. David McGoldrick has yet to score this season, but he went close soon after Liverpool's opener with an effort that Alisson had to tip over. And John Lundstram had the ball in the net, but long after an offside flag had already ruled any potential goal out. The hosts played till last season in the first league level of Vietnam but they ended up getting relegated, still right now they are one of the strongest teams in this second league level as their aim is clearly to win the league and get promoted back to the first league and they have started in a perfect manner winning first with 4-1 at home against Long And which is really not that a bad side while in their second game of the season in the league they also won with 1-0 on the road away at Can Tho. What a goal! KEY STATS Barcelona became the sixth team to score 50 or more goals in Europe’s top five leagues this season after Manchester City (64), Liverpool (52), RB Leipzig (51), Bayern Munich (50) and PSG (50). Lionel Messi (17) has overtaken Karim Benzema (16) as the Spanish Liga player with the most goals in all competitions this season. A major reason for the hosts struggles is their inability to keep their opposition at bay and this fact is demonstrated perfectly by 80% of the visiting sides to the Keepmoat Stadium managing to score at least once. However, that is not to say Rovers are not well suited to this type of game as they still boast a strong home record and have scored in 90% of their matches in front of their own fans. I only see here one even and though match where one goal can decide the winner. Both teams are going to have a tough fight to avoid relegation and I expect to get into the match with precautions for sure. They are both in mixed form so cannot be trusted. This is a very important match for both of them as this is a direct match between two rivals to avoid relegation so due to that I don't think that we are going to see some interesting match for sure. I think both teams and coaches will settle in for a draw here today. Silva has scored 60 Premier League goals since joining City from Valencia in 2010, winning the FA Cup twice and the EFL Cup five times. He hopes to end his time with the club in the best way possible, by winning the Champions League in Lisbon in August. Asked what advice he would have offered himself on joining City if he knew what he knows now, Silva said: "I would tell him to do things in the same way I have. COUTINHO FREE KICK - Coutinho lines up a free kick on the left, 25 yards out. He lifts a curling effort over the wall but also over the top corner 64’ - GOAL! Bayern 3-1 Spurs. Coutinho scores - He finally gets his goal. The Brazilian swaps passes with Davies, makes room on the edge of the box, and curls a low shot past the 'keeper. Fortunately for all involved in this shambolic episode, he did not and this game got the winner it deserved. Ireland have only had one win against England at Twickenham since 2010. England have won their last two games against Ireland. England's home advantage will be a major factor here. Ireland have won both of their matches in the 2020 Six Nations tournament.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Asad seo
    Asad seo
  • Taimoor Alriyady
    Taimoor Alriyady
  • Toby Keller
    Toby Keller
  • Meno Khan
    Meno Khan
bottom of page