top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·49 members

Today: Motherwell VS Livingston live free 30 December 2023 Watch Live

Sign up now ! CLAIM FREE PREDICTIONS. Industry leading prediction accuracy. Win big now. View Predictions Results right arrow icon. Premium Subscription right ...

VAR, was it offside?! IT'S GIVEN! Bournemouth are ahead and boy do Chelsea have their work cut out now. GOAL! Bournemouth 2-2 Chelsea (Alonso): Has Alonso rescued Chelsea from an embarrassing defeat?! Ramsdale can only parry Pedro's shot into the Spaniard's path and he heads home the rebound. KEY STATS Chelsea are winless in four Premier League away games (D3 L1), their longest such run within the same campaign since a run of seven between September-December 2015. These two met twice at Derby U23 this season, first in this cup competition when Wolves produced a shock and won the game with 2-1 in the end and second game was in Premier League 2 when Wolves also scored 2 goals but that time got away with just one point as it ended 2-2 in the end but both those games ended easily with over 2.5 goals scored in them. Two sides in the bottom six of the table clash this week, as Al Masry and El Geish search for vital points in this clash. Neither side can consider themselves safe from the drop at this early stage of the season, with poor starts for both putting them in trouble. However, can either side turn things around here? It would also have meant Manchester United qualifying to the Champions League at the expense of Leicester City. However, it is understood a meeting of Uefa's executive committee determined that on-field performances this season up to a league being suspended should be the deciding factor. The precise details around sporting merit are yet to be explained, although it is expected Uefa will release a statement at some point on Thursday. Motherwell vs. Livingston - prediction, team news, lineups 2 days ago — Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Motherwell and Livingston, including predictions, team news and possible ... He scores goals, assists. Probably when you look at us this season, there have been game where we may have maybe struggled to unlock the door. I know he's not coming now but it's exciting for us as a club and the fans to know that he'll be here next season. I think he's a fantastic player. Chelsea, who successfully appealed a one-year transfer ban, did not sign any recruits in January and Lampard was asked if more arrivals were expected at Stamford Bridge. Motherwell v Livingston Free Football Tips & Predictions 2 days ago — Motherwell vs Livingston tips and predictions ; Motherwell to beat Livingston @ 2.0 with bet365 · Reasons for Motherwell beating Livingston tip. Best defence in Europe Real Madrid beat city rivals Atletico 1-0 on Saturday in a performance that epitomises the way they are operating under Zinedine Zidane this season. After years of defensive inadequacy, suddenly the 13-time European champions have a backline worthy of respect, conceding just 13 league goals this season, better than any other team in the continent's top five leagues. Krumkachy did scored four times, in the big win against Granite at their ground in Minsk. They are going to face one of the weakest rivals in the competition, which started the season, having 5:0 defeat against Lokomotiv in Gomel. Wanderers were held to a 1-1 draw in their last outing at home to Sheffield United at the weekend, rescuing a share of the spoils in the second half thanks to a Matt Doherty strike just after the hour mark. Motherwell vs Livingston Live Motherwell vs Livingston live score and live streaming on December 30th, 2023 at 15:00 UTC time for Football Scotland Premiership. Motherwell vs Livingston H2H - Livescore © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ... I will bet on goals in this match from Spain Primera and I will surely enjoy in this duel, that is pretty clear. So, Barcelona is of course, favorite in this duel and after that 5-0 against Eibar, they are surely closer to win. Still, I believe that this will not be easy duel for them, because rival from Anoeta is in excellent form and they are playing very good this season. Few days ago, they are beat one more time Mirandes and secure place in big finale of Cup of Spain. Yes, over 3,25 is pretty ok for me. That means unlike in the other semi-final, both teams have a good chance of reaching Wembley. Leicester City had to come from behind to get that first leg draw but were going through a bit of a dodgy patch at the time. Their form has improved since then though with wins over West Ham and Brentford in the past week. I see a high scoring game in this one as I would gladly take odd above 2.50 for the over 3.5 goals in this one but I do not have that option so have to stick with decent odds for the over 2.75 goals as last round also the opening round in this second league level in Vietnam Dong Thap hosted Can Tho at home and the score was already 2-2 after 36 minutes of the game, at half-time it was 3-2 for Can Tho who quick in the second half made it 4-2 in their favor but Dong Thap from that point on scored 3 goals in a row to win the game with an amazing 5-4 in the end. Motherwell - Livingston Betting Odds. Football. Premiership Watch Motherwell - Livingston Live Streaming on Parimatch Online broadcast of the Motherwell vs. Livingston match is available only for registered users. It ... I told him not to worry anyone would have done what he did in his place, he did what he had to do," added the Argentine coach, who was no stranger to football's dark arts as a player. Real president Florentino Perez was grateful to the 21-year-old for keeping his side in the match, saying: "Fede avoided a clear scoring opportunity and gave us the chance to stay in the game. More questionable defending by Spurs but on this occasion they get away with it. GOAL! Southampton 1-0 Tottenham (Ings): That man Ings scores again! He takes his 13th league goal of the season fantastically well, latching onto a ball over the top, flicking it over the head of Aldeweireld and fires it into the bottom corner, past a helpless Gazzaniga. How to pronounce his nameThis one was put to bed early. It's 'De Licked' not 'De Lite'. He struggled with handballs but has now settledDe Ligt joined Juventus from Ajax for £67. July 2019 - and was keen to point out he no longer sees the Italian champions like a sweet shop. In the beginning you're looking like, 'Who's that? Who's that?' After two months I felt like I could be more myself. By that point, he had ridden out a tricky start to his Juve career - scoring an own goal in a pre-season friendly against title rivals Inter Milan. Monaco are under new manager Robert Moreno and last week his side scored twice against a Reims team with just as many conceded goals in the league as PSG so they should be a thorn in Paris’ side despite the host’s quality. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Nicolas Pépé (Arsenal) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang with a cross. Leigh Griffiths scored a hat-trick as Celtic extended their lead at the top of the Scottish Premiership to 16 points after easing aside St Mirren. Griffiths scored twice in the first-half - from Odsonne Edouard's cross, then after a one-two with Tom Rogic.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Asad seo
    Asad seo
  • Taimoor Alriyady
    Taimoor Alriyady
  • Toby Keller
    Toby Keller
  • Meno Khan
    Meno Khan
bottom of page