top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·49 members

Today: Pittsburgh Steelers - Seattle Seahawks live online 31 December 2023 Sport

18 hours ago — Seattle Seahawks vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: How to watch, schedule, live stream info, start time, TV channel. 16 minutes ago. article cover. 16 minutes ago.

Posted at 81' Duane Holmes (Derby County) wins a free kick on the right wing. BookingPosted at 80' Chris Solly (Charlton Athletic) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 80' Foul by Chris Solly (Charlton Athletic). Posted at 80' Jason Knight (Derby County) wins a free kick on the left wing. Steelers vs. Seahawks live stream, TV channel, start time, odds 5 days ago — At 4:05 PM ET on Sunday, the Seattle Seahawks are at home against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers rank fifth-worst in points per game ... All in all, we think that the dip in form of the hosts and the excellent recent performances of the visitors means that Northampton should be confident of a positive result. However, given that Exeter are strong on home soil and, whilst Northampton are not exactly poor away from home, there is still room for improvement, means that we should proceed with caution. With this in mind, we are backing the Cobblers to either win or draw on the double chance market. Phil Neville was celebrating even before the goal was scored, and led a charge of the United bench, straight down the touchline to jump around with the other players. The celebrations begun by that goal,” said Ferguson, “will never stop. Once he knew he wasn’t offside, Solskjaer mimicked the knee-slide with which Basler had celebrated earlier in the match. We feel that this Tuesday's fixture is likely to produce plenty of goals. Despite their poor away form, Fortuna have been decent going forward away from home. Fortuna have failed to score in just two of their eight Bundesliga away games this season. Only two teams in the bottom half of the table have scored more away goals than Fortuna. It was a bit of a mismatch, Van Dijk towering over Kabasele, but the Watford defender dealt with the challenge admirably. If there was a header or an important interception to be made, Kabasele was there to make it. More to the point, I could not have my TOTW without a Watford defender in it, having kept a clean sheet against the best team in the country. As for Liverpool, if ever there was a game that needed the inspiration of Jordan Henderson and the professionalism of James Milner then this was it. With games against Wolves, Manchester United, Tottenham and Leicester coming up, Bournemouth will be desperate to claim maximum points at home to Crystal Palace in their next league match. Man of the match - Sadio Mane (Liverpool) Made the difference for Liverpool with a goal and an assist, and nearly added a late third with a ferocious drive which struck the crossbarReds stretch unbeaten Anfield run - the statsLiverpool are unbeaten in their past 55 league matches at Anfield (W45 D10). His unshakeable reverence for the beautiful game earned him the admiration of team mates and opponents alike. Bobby was my football idol. I looked up to him. I was so proud to have played against him," German great Franz Beckenbauer once said of Moore. Moore will always be linked to that summer afternoon at Wembley, but perhaps the match that cemented his legacy came four years later in Mexico when England were beaten 1-0 in a group game by a sensational Brazil side inspired by Pele. It won't all be one way traffic though and Wolfsberger have enough about them to get on the scoresheet and cause the visitors some problems. Ultimately it should be Monchengladbach who come away with all three points however and we're predicting a 2-1 win for the Germans as they look to qualify for the round of 32. Leeds have won two of their last 11 Championship matches Bristol have won their last three away matches in the Championship. Bristol have failed to win any of their last six matches with Leeds. Leeds United return to Championship action this weekend when they welcome Bristol City to Elland Road. Chasing promotion in the closing stages of the season, Leeds are not making the experience easy for their fans. A leader in the truest sense' Jim Smith took Derby up to the Premier League in 1996Ex-Derby striker Marco Gabbiadini, part of the Rams side promoted to the Premier League, described Smith as "one of the great characters". When I worked with him, he was up on the cutting edge of coaching," Gabbiadini told BBC Newcastle. He'd go off and spend time away with clubs like Milan and see what they were up to. I choose this bet because teams will be in good mode and I think this game will be much more attacked one, Leipzig must win at home if they still want think about Bundesliga title and Freiburg also need points if they still wants fight for the spot to European league qualification, so in my opinion this game will be the attacking one and also last 10 games Leipzig in home were 7 times 4 and more goals and 2 times 3 goals and only one time under [Leverkusen 1:1] so I think this over will come, but we have a game without spectators so I choose only over 3.0 so we don't need so big stress, and stake 7/10. GOOD LUCK GUYS Pre-match, it was billed as the defining moment in Liverpool's 30-year quest to land the title, and so it proved as the Reds went on to further strengthen their grip on top spot. Spurs sack Pochettino Pochettino was sacked 171 days after taking Tottenham to the Champions League finalNovember signalled the end of an era at Spurs as Mauricio Pochettino was sacked after five and a half years at the club, with Jose Mourinho promptly brought in as his replacement. Dukla Praha will play against Vysocina Jihlava in the Division 2 of Czech Republic on Monday. Dukla Praha played three friendly Games this month and lost all the three. They also lost last league game to Zizkov by 2-5. They Defeated pribram by 6-0 in the last home game. However Dukla Praha won five of the last seven matches at home. While Jihlava lost all the four friendly game this Month. They Defeated trinec by 2-0 in the last game. However home team won four of the last five head to head matches between these two teams and Dukla Praha Defeated Jihlava in the last head to head game at home . Hoffenheim's Rhein-Neckar-Arena hasn't exactly been made into a fortress, this season. They have lost four of their eight Bundesliga home games, thus far. They have also failed to win each of their last three Bundesliga home games, losing their last two. Bristol Rovers' winless run continued at the weekend, as they were unable to beat Coventry at home in the FA Cup, drawing 2-2. Ben Garner has now overseen five matches as manager, none of which have ended in victory. On a more positive note, three of the five matches that Gas have played since the new man took charge have ended in draws. Full TimePosted at 90'+9' Second Half ends, Tottenham Hotspur 0, Chelsea 2. Posted at 90'+8' Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+8' Foul by Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 90'+7' Attempt saved. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Tanguy Ndombele. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says he is confident Fernandinho will sign a new contract despite his current deal ending this summer. The 34-year-old Brazil midfielder has begun talks with City. He has won three Premier League titles since joining from Shakhtar Donetsk in 2013. Of course [I'd like him to stay]. I'm so confident and I'm so delighted with the three and a half years we've had together," Guardiola said. If we see the form of this two rivals, than it is pretty natural to expect a lot of goals in this match from Russian second league, so I will bet on that option. Chertanovo is very efficient team and they are team who is in last four matches played every time duels with three or more goals. In that period, team is played 1-2, 1-3, 1-3 and 4-0. Mordovia Saransk, on the other side, is in last round played very interesting match at home and they are lost against SKA, 2-3. I believe in very efficient duel today and I will try. With this in mind, will Zidane hand Bale a starting spot for the crucial Champions League match against Paris Saint-Germain next week? MAN OF THE MATCH - Luka Modric (Real Madrid) Benzema and Valverde both shone for Real Madrid, with Bale also making an impression after coming off the bench, but Modric was the best player on the pitch. Juventus U23 have recently had 1 win and 2 losses. They have scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 2 and lose 3 of their last 5 league games scoring 3 goal and conceding 6. Another fine move shortly after the goal sent Forrest scampering towards the penalty area but he pulled his shot wide. It was too early to suggest it was game over, but rarely will Celtic have enjoyed a more comfortable first 45 minutes away from home in the latter stages of European competition. Would they be made to pay a price for their profligacy? Within seven minutes of the restart, Copenhagen delivered their answer. Slovan Bratislava come into the game at a price of 2/1, and we're predicting them to make this a good value selection. They are the only side with any motivation coming into the game and this should be enough to see them over the line. Besiktas haven't looked like finding a point so far in the Europa League and we aren't predicting them to do so in this match. I am going with home team win by at least 2 goals in the game. Home team have started the season great in the league this season and have managed to be 3rd place in the league level on points with 1st placed team. Last season at home they are ranked as the 4th best team and had managed 10 wins and 3 draw from the 15 games they played with them scoring 29 goals and conceding 10 in the games. Away team are in the bottom half of the table and last season had managed on the road to win 5 draw 2 scoring 20 and conceding 31 goals from 15 games. Gargždų miesto stadionas Stadium team will likely win this match when they are in better form than Trakai Riteriai. Specifically, Banga Gargzdai won the last 4/6 matches at home, won the last 5/10 matches, won the last 4/5 matches, won the last 3/5 matches at home. And Trakai Riteriai has lost the last 3/5 matches, the last 4/9 matches away, did not win the last 5/10 away matches and did not win the last 4/5 matches. Confrontation history shows that in the last 2 away games at Gargždų miesto stadionas, Trakai Riteriai won 1 lose 1, 1/2 match ended with more than 2 goals scored, counting 5 confrontations is over, Banga Gargzdai win 2 draws 1 lose 2, 3/5 matches have at least 3 goals scored. Seattle Seahawks vs Pittsburgh Steelers free live stream Aug 13, 2022 — HOW TO WATCH. What: Seattle Seahawks vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 2022 NFL Preseason. When: Kickoff takes place on Friday, August 12 at ... They ended up winning the Dutch double. He managed Go Ahead Eagles, Bayern Munich's reserve team and Utrecht before joining Ajax - where he has an impressive win rate of 75% - in December 2017. Brendan Rodgers Media playback is not supported on this device 'We're at the start of something special here' - Brendan Rodgers plays down speculation Current job: Leicester City managerPrevious teams managed: Watford, Reading, Swansea, Liverpool, CelticMajor trophies won: 2 Scottish Premierships, 2 Scottish Cups, 3 Scottish League CupsThe 46-year-old Northern Irishman has taken Leicester to second place in the Premier League after a run of six wins in a row in all competitions. That's the scenario facing Tom Beadling, one of 17 players who will be released by second-tier Dunfermline Athletic at the end of May. Citing the "precarious situation" he now finds himself in, Beadling said: "There are bills that need to be paid and boys will be looking for jobs, and quickly. Some players, as well as PFA Scotland, have advocated extending the deals of those out of contract by taking advantage of the government furlough scheme.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Asad seo
    Asad seo
  • Taimoor Alriyady
    Taimoor Alriyady
  • Toby Keller
    Toby Keller
  • Meno Khan
    Meno Khan
bottom of page